Tribhuvan University, The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has published TU BA 1st year exam routine notice for the exam to be held in 2080. This routine applies to the regular students of the 2079 batch.
As per the Bachelor first year exam routine notice, the BA 1st year exam will be held from 02 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 15). The other details regarding the BA 1st year exam routine are given below.
Looking for 3 Years Bachelor First Year Partial Exam Routine?
BA 1st Year Exam Start Date, Time, Admit Card, and Exam Center
|BA 1st Year Exam Start Date||02 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 15)|
|BA 1st Year Exam End Date||13 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 26)|
|Exam Time||12:00 pm to 03:00 pm|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Please be referred to: |
Bachelor First Year Exam Form Notice Here.
BA 1st Year Exam Routine 2080 For Regular Students
The following table contains the BA 1st year exam routine 2080 for regular students of BA first year.
|Exam Date||Subjects||Subject Codes|
|02 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 15)||Compulsory English||401|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 16)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture||421|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 17)||Music/ Psychology/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Population Studies/ Film Studies||421|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 18)||English/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Nepal Bhasa/ Maithili/ Sanskrit||421|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 19)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Dance/ Gender Study/ Social Work||421|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 21)||Mathematics/ Home Science/ Political Science||422|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 22)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture||422|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 23)||Music/ Psychology/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Population Studies/ Film Studies||421|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 24)||English/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Nepal Bhasa/ Maithili/ Sanskrit||422|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 25)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Dance/ Gender Study/ Social Work||422|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 26)||Mathematics/ Home Science/ Political Science/ Film Studies*||422/423*|
The following image which is taken from the official notice published by Tribhuvan University regarding Bachelor 1st year exam routine contains the BA first year exam routine 2080.
Some Important Information Regarding BA 1st Year Exam
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates absent from the examination according to the above schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Journal Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.
To know more about the BA 1st year exam routine, please visit the Official Notice, published by Tribhuvan University, Office of the Controller of Examinations.