Tribhuvan University, The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has published TU BA 1st year exam routine notice for the exam to be held in 2079. This routine applies to both regular students of the 2079 batch and partial students of the 2078 batch.
Previously this exam was set to held prior to the Bachelor 4th Year exam routine. After the protest of students against incorrect schedules, both examination schedules are revised and postponed to Baishakh, 2080.
As per the Bachelor first year exam routine notice, BA 1st year exam will be held from 17 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 04). The other details regarding BA 1st year exam routine are given below.
Looking for 3 Years Bachelor First Year Partial Exam Routine?
BA 1st Year Exam Start Date, Time, Admit Card, and Exam Center
|BA 1st Year Exam Start Date||17 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 04)|
|BA 1st Year Exam End Date||4 May 2023 (2080 Baishakh 21)|
|Exam Time||12:00 pm to 03:00 pm|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Please be referred to: |
Bachelor First Year Partial Exam Form Notice Here.
Bachelor First Year Exam Form Notice Here.
BA 1st Year Exam Routine 2079 For Regular and Partial Students
The following table contains the BA 1st year exam routine 2079 for regular as well as partial students.
|Exam Date||Subjects||Subject Codes|
|17 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 04)||Compulsory English||401|
|18 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 05)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture||421|
|20 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 07)||Music/ Psychology/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Dance/ Population Studies/ Rural Development/ Film Studies/ Economics||421|
|23 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 10)||English/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Nepal Bhasa/ Maithili/ Sanskrit||421|
|25 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 12)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Gender Study/ Social Work||421|
|27 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 14)||Music/ Psychology/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Dance/ Population Studies/ Rural Development/ Film Studies/ Economics||422|
|28 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 15)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture||422|
|30 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 17)||Mathematics/ Home Science/ Political Science||421|
|2 May 2023 (2080 Baishakh 19)||English/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Nepal Bhasa/ Maithili/ Sanskrit||422|
|3 May 2023 (2080 Baishakh 20)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Gender Study/ Social Work/ Dance||422|
|4 May 2023 (2080 Baishakh 21)||Mathematics/ Home Science/ Political Science/ Film Study*||422/423*|
You can also see the following image for confirmation with the official notice regarding BA 1st year exam routine and save this image for later use.
Some Important Information Regarding BA 1st Year Exam
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates absent from the examination according to the above schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Journal Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.