Tribhuvan University, Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has published BA Second Year Examination Routine for 2080. The office has published BA Second Year Examination Routine for both regular and partial students of 4 years BA as well as 3 Years BA students of TU.
BA Second Year Examination Details
BA Second Year Exam Start Date –
Old Course: August 13, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan 28)
New Course: August 14, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan 29)
Exam Center – The notice related to the exam center is generally published one week prior to the examination date.
Admit Card – Contact the respective colleges. Generally, admit cards are made available 7 days prior to the examination date.
Exam Time – Exam time for each type of exam is given below in the BA second year examination routine table.
4 Years BA Second Year Examination Routine 2080 (Regular and Partial)
The following is the BA second year examination routine 2080 applicable to all the partial and regular students of 4 yearly BA Second year students.
|Exam Date and Time||Subjects and Subject Codes|
|August 13, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 28)||C. English-202/ Alt. Nepali-402|
|August 15, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 30)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture – 423|
|August 17, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 32)||Music/ Psychology/ Journalism/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Population Studies -423/BFS-425|
|August 18, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 01)||English/ Hindi/ Nepal Bhasa/ Maithili/ Sanskrit/ Nepali – 423|
|August 20, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 03)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Dance/ Gender Studies/ Social Work – 423|
|August 21, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 04)||Mathematics/ Home Science/Political Science -423/ BFS -426 (A,B,C,D,E)|
|August 22, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 05)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History – 424/ Culture – 424-1, 424-2, 424-3|
|August 23, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 06)||Music/ Psycholory/ Joumalisn/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Pop Studies – 424, BFS -427 (A,B,C,D,E)|
|August 25, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 08)||Geography/ Buddhist Studies/ Linguistics/ History/ Culture – 424|
|August 27, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 10)||Anthropology/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Dance/ Gender Studies – 424/ Social Work – 424A, 424B|
|August 28, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 11)||Mathematics/ Home Science/Political Science -424/ BFS -428 (A,B,C,D,E)|
|Exam Time||Day: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
The following is the snap from the official notice published by TU regarding the BA Second Year Examination Routine 2080 for regular and partial students of 4 years bachelor system.
3 Years BA Second Year Examination Routine 2080 for Old Course Students
The following image contains the 3 years BA second year examination routine 2080 for partial students.
Some Important Information About the BA Second Year Examination
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates who are absent from the examination according to the above examination schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program are going to be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Goshwara Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.