Tribhuvan University has published the B.Ed second year examination routine for the students of 4 years bachelor system. As per the notice issued by the Office of the Controller of Examinations (OCE) of Tribhuvan University, this routine applies to all students who have filled out the bachelor 2nd year exam form. This includes bachelor’s 2nd year regular and partial or supplementary students of 4 years system.
B.Ed Second Year Examination Routine Details
B.Ed Second Year Exam Start Date – August 13, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan 28)
Exam Center – The notice related to the exam center is generally published one week prior to the examination date.
Admit Card – Contact the respective colleges. Generally, admit cards are made available 7 days prior to the examination date.
Exam Time – Exam time for each type of exam is given below in the B.Ed second year examination routine table.
4 Years B.Ed Second Year Examination Routine 2080 (Regular and Partial)
The following is the B.Ed second year examination routine 2080 applicable to all the partial and regular students of 4 yearly B.Ed Second year students as per the notice published by The Office of the Examination Controller of TU.
|Examination Date and Time||Subjects and Subject Codes|
|August 13, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 28)||Educational Psychology Ed. -421|
|August 15, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 30)||Eng. Ed/ Nep.Ed./ Math.Ed/ Sc.Ed./ Hp.Ed./ Pop.Ed./ Geo.Ed./ Hist.Ed./ Eco.Ed./ Po/Ed.Pm/ So.St.Ed.-422|
|August 17, 2023 (BS: 2080 Shrawan, 32)||Eng.Ed./ Nep.Ed./ Math.Ed./ Sc.Ed./Hp.Ed./Pop.Ed./Geo.Ed./Hist.Ed.|
|August 20, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 03)||Eng.Ed./Nep.Ed./Math.Ed./Sc.Ed./Hp.Ed./Pop.Ed./Geo.Ed./Hist.Ed.|
/Eco.Ed./Pol.Sc.Ed./Ed.Pm./ So.St.Ed.- 424
|August 22, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 05)||Eng.Ed./Nep.Ed./Math.Ed./Sc.Ed. (Animal Science) /Hp.Ed./Pop.Ed./Geo.Ed.|
/Hist.Ed./Eco.Ed./Pol.Sc.Ed./Ed.Pm./ So.St.Ed. -428
|August 23, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 06)||Science Ed. (Plant Science) -427/ P.Ed.-427|
|August 25, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 08)||Eng.Ed./Nep.Ed./Math.Ed./Sc.Ed./H.Ed./Pop.Ed./Geo.Ed./Hist.Ed.|
|August 27, 2023 (BS: 2080 Bhadra, 10)||P.Ed.-426|
|Exam Time||Day: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
The following is the snap taken from the official notice published by TU regarding the B.Ed Second Year Examination Routine 2080
Some Important Information About the Exam Routine
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates who are absent from the examination according to the above examination schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Goshwara Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.