This portal contains all the information and resources for the banking preparation of the Loksewa Examination for Government Banks including Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal) and other state-owned banks like Agriculture Development Bank Limited (ADBL), Nepal Bank Limited (NBL) and Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBBL).
Resources for Banking Preparation
Following are the resources related to banking preparation for jobs in the Government banks in Nepal including Nepal Rastra Bank.
Look nowhere for Government Banks vacancies whether the exam is conducted by Loksewa or on a contractual basis.
Exam Date and Exam Center
The exam schedule is sometimes published earlier and exam centers are published later. No worries, we get you covered.
Syllabus of all the banks for open competition exam conducted by Loksewa. All banks and all levels are covered.
Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB)
Every resource related to Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank) including vacancies, syllabus, exam schedule, and exam centers of competitive loksewa exam.
Agriculture Development Bank (ADBL)
Agriculture Development Bank is a majority government-owned commercial bank in Nepal. Here is what we have about career opportunities at the Agriculture Development Bank.
Nepal Bank Limited (NBL)
Nepal Bank Limited is a majority government-owned commercial bank in Nepal. It is the first Bank in Nepal. Here is what we have about career opportunities, syllabus, and exam details at the Nepal Bank Limited.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBBL)
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited is a fully government-owned commercial bank in Nepal. Here is what we have about career opportunities, syllabus, and exam details at Rastriya BanijyaBank Limited.
According to the prevailing laws and the Constitution of Nepal, the following entities must hire their permanent human resources through an open competition exam conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission of Nepal commonly known as Loksewa Aayog Nepal.
- Permanently employed personnel entitled to receive a salary from the federal government’s fund such as civil servants, security forces, and similar services.
- Permanent employees of organized institutions with their own legal identity established by the Government to achieve specific objectives or regulatory bodies such as Nepal Rastra Bank, Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC), etc
- Fully government-owned/ state-owned organized institutions and public companies such as Nepal Electricity Authority, Nepal Oil Corporation, Employee Provident Fund, Institution of Chartered Accountants of Nepal, Rastriya Banijya Bank, etc.
- Public companies and institutions having direct majority shares of the Government of Nepal such as Citizen Investment Trust, Salt Trading Corporation, Nepal Bank Limited, Agriculture Development Bank Limited, etc.
- Public companies or institutions having full or majority shares of the institutions and companies mentioned above in the 3rd and 4th points. For example: NEPSE (majority shares of NRB) and CDSC (fully owned by NEPSE).
For these reasons (reasons no. 2, 3. and 4) Central Bank and Government-owned banking sectors have to conduct its exam for hiring permanent personnel through Loksewa Aayog.
On this page, we are dedicated to providing all the information related to the vacancy, examination process, and other resources for Banking Preparation.
For more banking preparation-related resources you can also join our banking preparation group on Facebook from the button below.