Tribhuvan University, The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has published TU BBS 1st year exam routine notice for the exam going to be held in 2080. This routine applies to regular students of the BBS 1st year 2079 batch. BBS is a 4 years course offered by Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management. It is a year-based course, meaning each year’s examinations are held yearly.
As per the Bachelor 1st year exam routine notice published by TU, the BBS 1st year exam will be held from 03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 16). The other details and information regarding the BBS 1st year exam routine are given below.
BBS 1st Year Exam Start Date and Time
|BBS 1st Year Exam Start Date||03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 16)|
|BBS 1st Year Exam End Date||11 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 24)|
|Exam Time||7:00 am to 10:00 am|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Please be referred to:|
Bachelor First Year Exam Form Notice Here.
BBS 1st Year Exam Routine 2080
The following table contains the BBS 1st year exam routine 2080 for regular students.
|Date||Subjects (Subject Codes)|
|03 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 16)||Business English (MGT.-201)|
|05 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 18)||Business Statistics (MGT.-202)|
|07 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 20)||Microeconomics for Business (MGT. -207)|
|09 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 22)||Financial Accounting and Analysis (MGT. – 211)|
|11 October 2023 (2080 Ashoj 24)||Principle of Management (MGT. -213)|
The following image which is taken from the official notice published by Tribhuvan University regarding Bachelor 1st year exam routine contains the BBS first year exam routine 2080.
Some Important Information
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates absent from the examination according to the above schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Journal Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- Students must fill out the form with due care about the course and subjects. TU will not be made responsible for any mistakes committed by the students.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.