Tribhuvan University, The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has published TU BBS 1st year exam routine notice for the exam going to be held in 2079. This routine applies to both regular students of the BBS 1st year 2079 batch and partial students of the BBS 1st year 2078 batch. BBS is a 4 years course offered by Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management. It is a year-based course, meaning each year’s examinations are held yearly.
As per the Bachelor 1st year exam routine notice published by TU, the BBS 1st year exam will be held from 18 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 05). The other details regarding BBS 1st year exam routine are given below.
BBS 1st Year Exam Start Date and Time
|BBS 1st Year Exam Start Date||18 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 05)|
|BBS 1st Year Exam End Date||27 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 15)|
|Exam Time||7:00 am to 10:00 am|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Please be referred to:|
Bachelor First Year Partial Exam Form Notice Here.
Bachelor First Year Exam Form Notice Here.
BBS 1st Year Exam Routine 2079
The following table contains the BBS 1st year exam routine 2079 for regular as well as partial students.
|18 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 05)||Business English||MGT.-201|
|20 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 07)||Business Statistics||MGT.-202|
|23 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 10)||Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Accounting for Financial Analysis and Planning||MGT. – 211|
|25 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 12)||Principle of Management||MGT. -213|
|27 April 2023 (2080 Baishakh 14)||Microeconomics for Business / MicroEconomics||MGT. -207 /MGT. -2073|
You can also see the following image for confirmation with the official notice regarding BBS 1st year exam routine 2079 and save this image for later.
Some Important Information
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates absent from the examination according to the above schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Journal Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.