Tribhuvan University, Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has again published 3 Years/4 Years BFA Second Year Exam Routine. This BFA Second Year Examination was to be held in 2077. It was scheduled to be held in Baisakh. But, it got postponed and rescheduled in to be held from Shrawan 31st, 2078 due to ongoing pandemic.
The office has published 3/4 years BFA Second Year Examination Routine starting from 2078/04/31. This routine is applicable for all students including partial and for those who have submitted chance examination form.
BFA Second Year Examination Start Date – 15th August, 2021 (31st Shrawan, 2078).
Examination Time – 7am to 10pm
Exam Center – As Per the Notice, BFA Second Year Examination Will Be Held in Mahendra Ratna Campus, Tahachal.
Admit Card – Contact the respective colleges. Generally, admit cards are made available from 7 days prior to the examination date.
BFA Second Year Exam Routine for 2078
|Exam Date||Subjects 2nd Years|
|2078/04/32||Grph.319Fundamentals of Graphic Communications|
Ptg/Sculp/Tn.Sculp.319 Technical Theory
Tab.319 Applied Theory (Tabala)
Dan.318 Applied Theory (Kathak or Bharatnatyam)
Mus.319 Applied Theory (Vocal, Instrumental Flute, Violin)
|2078/05/01||Ptg/Grph/Scuip/Tn.Sculp.320 History of Arts and Aesthetics|
|2078/05/02||Mus.323 General Theory Vocal, Instrumental Flute, Violin|
Dan/Tab/Inst.323 General (Tabala)
Tab/Voc/Inst.321 General Theory (Kathak or Bharatnatyam)
|2078/05/03||Mus.321 Folk Music Theory (Vocal, Instrumental Flute, Violin)|
Tab.321 Folk Rhythmic Instrumental Theory
|2078/05/04||Voc./Inst.321 Folk Rhythmic Instrument Theory/Folk Music-316|
Some Other Information About BFA Second Year Exam
- There will be no any provision or management of another examination immediately, if the students fail to appear in the examination on schedule date and time.
- Examination will not be cancelled or postponed due to any unusual situation and holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If student can not appear in the BFA examination due to another ongoing examination should have informed the office within 7 days of publication of this routine in Gorakhapatra.
- Contact respective colleges for practical examination.
- Mobile phones and other data storing electronic devices are prohibited.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind and defective hands) can have assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and an half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.
- There is no provision for changing examination center and the paper appeared from unauthorized center will be void.
Official Notice for BFA Second Year Exam Routine 2078
The following is the image from Official Notice published by NEB regarding the BFA Second Year Exam Routine 2078.