Tribhuvan University has published the Masters 2nd year exam routine 2080 for the examination going to be held in 2023 or BS 2080. The Examination Controller Division at Tribhuvan University’s Office of Dean of the Faculty of Management has published a notice informing all the regular, partial, and private partial students of the Master’s 2nd year level.
Masters 2nd Year Exam Routine 2080 Details
Masters Second Year Exam Start Date – Thursday, 21 September 2023 (BS: 2080 Ashwin 04)
Exam Center – The notice related to the exam center is generally published one week prior to the examination date.
Admit Card – Contact the respective colleges. Generally, admit cards are made available 7 days prior to the examination date.
Exam Time – 7:00 am to 11:00 am
As per the official notice of the Office of the Controller of Examination, the following is the Masters 2nd Year Exam Routine 2080 for the students of the Masters 2nd year level. This includes Masters 2nd year students of:
- MBS (Master’s of Business Studies)
- MPA (Master’s in Public Administration)
- Master’s in Humanities
- Master’s in Education
Masters 2nd Year Exam Routine Table:
The following image contains the images of the Masters 2nd year exam routine 2080 for all the eligible students of the Master’s 2nd year level.
If you have any questions or queries, you can ask us through the comment box or you can directly check the notice regarding Masters 2nd year exam routine 2080 on the official website of TU Exam.
Some Important Information About the Exam Routine
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates who are absent from the examination according to the above examination schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Goshwara Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- The exam centers of all the Masters 2nd year exams will be set inside Kathmandu Valley.
Find out more about: 3 Years LLB 1st Year Exam Routine 2080