Tribhuvan University, Office of the Controller of Examination, Balkhu has published BA third year exam routine for 2079. BA is currently a 4 years course, but it was previously used to be 3 years course. This is the last batch of 3 years of BA course offered by Tribhuvan University.
As per the notice published by the office, BA third year exam will start from Chaitra 17, 2079 (31st March, 2023) and ends on Chaitra 30, 2079 (13th April, 2023). This routine is applicable for all BA 3rd year students including private and partial students of BA third year.
BA Third Year Exam Routine Table 2079
The following is the table extracted from the official notice published by Tribhuvan University regarding the TU 3 Years BA third year exam routine.
|Exam Date (in BS)||BA Third Year Subjects and Subject Codes|
|2079/ 12 /17||B.S./ Geo./ History/ Linguistics/ NeHca-314/ FS-321 (Acting/ Direction/ Editing/ MPP/ Audio)|
|2079/12 /19||English/ Hindi/ Maithili/ Nepali/ Nepal Bhasa/ Sanskrit-314/ FS.-323 (Acting/ Direction/ Editiing/ MPP/ Audio)|
|2079/12 /20||Psychology/ Dance/ JMC/ Economics/ Music/ Population Studies/R.D. /RUR.-314/ FS.-322/ Acting/ Direction/ Editing/ MPP/ Audio/ Music-404|
|2079/12 /21||Mathematics/ Statistics-331/ Political Science/ H.Sc.-314|
|2079/12 /22||B.S./ Geo./ History/ Linguistics/ NeHca.-315|
|2079/12//23||Philosophy /Social Work/Soan.-314/ So.-404/ Antropology-314,F. S. -324-(Actiting/ Direction/ Editing/ MPP/ Audio)|
|2079/12 /24||English/ Hindi/ Maithili/ Nepali/ Sanskrit/Nepal Bhasa-315|
|2079/12/27||Philosophy/ Social Work/ Soan.-315, So.-405/ Antropology-315|
|2079/12/28||Dance/ JMC./ Music/ Populatio Studies/ R.D./ RUR./ Psychology/ Eco.-315, Mus.-405|
|2079/12/29||H.Sc./Political Science-315/ Mathematics-333|
|2079/12/30||ALL Functional Papers-316/ So. -406, Math-334, 335, 336, Mus.-406|
BA Third Year Exam Start Date, Time, Admit Card, and Exam Center Details
|BA Third Year Exam Start Date||Chaitra 17, 2079 (31st March, 2023)|
|BA Third Year Exam End Date||Chaitra 30, 2079 (13th April, 2023)|
|Exam Time||12:00 pm to 03:00 pm|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Exam form deadline: Falgun 26, 2079 (with double fee)|
Notice Image and Official Source
The following image of TU 3 years BA third year exam routine has been taken from the officail source. You can find BA third year exam routine notice in the TU Exam website. The following is the snap from official source for your ease.
Some Important Information Regarding BA Thrid Year Exam
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates absent from the examination according to the above schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program will be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Journal Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and 1 hour of extra time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.