Tribhuvan University, Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu has finally published Bachelor 4th Year Exam Routine for 2079. This routine is applicable to all students who have filled out the bachelor 4th year exam form for the examination going to be held in 2079.
Bachelor 4th Year Exam Routine includes:
In this post, we will be covering about B.Ed 4th Year Exam Routine 2079. As per the notice of the Bachelor’s 4th year exam routine, the B.Ed 4th year exam routine starts from 10th Falgun 2079. The following tables and images show the B.Ed 4th year exam routine 2023 (2079).
B.Ed 4th Year Exam Routine 2079 (Schedule)
|22 February 2023 (2079-11-10)||Compulsory Subjects ( Code No. Ed.442) (Classroom Instruction) / Ed.443 ICT in Edu. / Hist.Ed.444 (ICT in Hist.Edu.)/ Math. Ed.444 (ICT in Math.Edu. ) / Sc. Ed.444 (ICT in Science Edu.)|
|24 February 2023 (2079-11-12)||Major Subjects ( Code No. 445) Nep. Ed. (cg’;Gwfg ljlw_ / Eng. Ed.( Research Methodology in Eng. Edu.)/ Math. Ed. (Linear Algebra & Vector Analysis)/ Sc. Ed. (Chemistry IV) / HP. Ed. (School Health Program & Community Health Survey)/ Pop. Ed. (Fundamentals of Ageing)/ Geo. Ed. (Geo. of Environment, Hazard & Disaster Mgmt.)/ Eco. Ed. (Managerial Eco. & Research in Eco.Edu.) / Hist. Ed. (Dawn of Democracy in Nepal (1950 to 2006) Pol. Sc. Ed. (Human rights & Social Justice) / Ed. PM. (School Mgmt. Practices)|
|26 February 2023 (2079-11-14)||Major Subjects (Code No.446 ) Nep. Ed. (Jojxfl/s n]vg tyf ;Dkfbg _ / Eng. Ed.(Literature for Language Development )/ Math. Ed. (Adv. Calculus)/ Sc. Ed. (Physics IV) / HP. Ed. (Sports Training in Physical Edu.)/ Pop. Ed. (Project Work & Seminar on Pop.Edu.)/ Geo. Ed. (Geographic Techniques) / Eco. Ed. (Population Economics) / Hist. Ed. Research Methodology in Hist.& Hist. Writing / Pol. Sc. Ed. (Election Politics in Nepal) / Ed. PM. (Social Justice Edu.)|
|28 February 2023 (2079-11-16)||Minor Subjects (Code No.449) Nep. Ed. ( Jojxfl/s n]vg tyf ;Dkfbg _ / Eng. Ed. (Literature for Language Development ) / Math. Ed. (Algebra) / Sc. Ed. (Animal Science IV)/ P. Ed. (Sports Training in Physical Edu.)/ Pop. Ed. (Project Work & Seminar on Pop.Edu.)/ Geo. Ed. (Geo. of Environment Hazard & Disaster Mgmt.) / Eco. Ed. (Population Economics) / Pol. Sc. Ed. (Election Politics of Nepal) / Ed.PM (School Mgmt. Practices)|
|2 March 2023 (2079-11-18)||Minor Subjects (Code No. 448) Sc. Ed. (Plant Science IV) / H. Ed. (School Health Program & Community Health Survey)|
Official Notice Image for B.Ed 4th Year Exam Routine 2079
The following image is taken from the official notice published by Tribhuvan University, Controller of the Examination Department.
B.Ed 4th Year Exam Form, Time, Admit Card, Center Related Details
|B.Ed 4th Year Exam Start Date||22 February 2023 (2079-11-10)|
|B.Ed 4th Year Exam End Date||2 March 2023 (2079-11-18)|
|Exam Time||7:00 am to 10:00pm|
|Admit Card||Admit cards will be available from a week prior to the exam date. Students must contact their respective colleges in order to obtain the admit card.|
|Exam Center||The exam center list will be published by TU at least a week prior to the examination date. You can also contact your college to ensure the exam center.|
|Exam Form||Please be referred to Bachelor 4th Year Exam Form|
Other Information about B.Ed 4th Year Exam Routine 2079
- No further arrangements will be made for the candidates who are absent from the examination according to the above examination schedule.
- The examination will not be canceled or postponed due to any unusual situation or holiday without prior notice of TU.
- If any of your subjects or papers to be given in this exam program are going to be missed or overlap with other exams, you must inform this office within 7 days from the date of publication on the website. Otherwise, the exam will be conducted according to this program.
- Contact your campus for the practical exam.
- The log table, Goshwara Voucher, Graph Paper Chart, etc. materials required for the examination should be brought by the examinee himself and used with the prior approval of the Superintendent.
- Prohibited items such as mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, and digital diaries cannot be taken inside the examination hall. Otherwise, the Superintendent can confiscate such goods.
- There will be no provision for changing examination centers and the paper appearing from an unauthorized center will be void.
- Students with disabilities (vision, unsound mind, and defective hands) can have an assistant writer and an additional 1 hour time for 100 marks and a half hour for below 100 marks subjects. Such disabilities must be certified by the competent authority or doctors.